Magic-User Level 1
A missile of magical energy shoots forth from
the caster’s fingertip and strikes its target...Each Magic-User’s Magic Missile is unique in appearance and always looks the same."
So, what does yours look like? Roll 1d8, 1d20, and 1d4.
- a glittering
- an iridescent
- a luminescent
- a shiny and metallic
- a translucent
- a most vivid and clearly visible
- a hazy, smoky
- a shadowy and indistinct
- winged phallus (or if that's a bit much, fish)
- carnivorous worm, with teeth bared,
- fist-sized cherubim
- hunters arrow, coated in blood,
- symmetrical blossoming rose
- clump of tangled and dirty hair
- triangle of licking flames
- constellation of floating teeth
- human head, the size of an apple,
- honeybee, larger than a pear,
- lump of coal, in the shape of a disc,
- trio of miniature swords
- ball of moist, fertile soil
- disembodied, undulating tongue
- pair of severed crossed fingers
- buzzing plague locust in mid flight
- slack-jawed cat skull
- horsefly, bigger than your palm,
- blackbird, arrayed as if battling another,
- thundercloud, surrounding an unblinking eye,
- that explodes upon impact like gunpowder.
- that sears, singes, and burns its' target like flame.
- that lacerates and rips the flesh of whatever it touches.
- that collides into foes with a great force, like a thrown stone.